Where I am
At this point I feel excited to be doing my final year which came around so quickly, however it is really nice to know that I am at a stage where I have grown in my professional practice as a dancer and choreographer. There is still much room to explore new ideas and experiences by attending dance workshops, a great place to meet people interested in the same field of work I would like to go into also a nice to develop and challenge myself when working with a group of experienced performers and choreographers.
I think this is the year to expand my knowledge on the industry that I would like to step into after university as we all know life continues after university. Any way I plan to take my time to consider where I place myself in the field of arts and entertainment, in the mean time am looking forward to new experiences and getting myself out there, taking every opportunity that will sooner or later benefit me.
No comments:
Post a Comment